And it’s not even halfway over 😱 so here’s an update on how things have been going, and plans moving forward.
- There has been a pandemic, this is still a thing, and it has caused a few less than desirable things.
- Homeschooling, trying to get through days sharing my office with a 2nd and 5th grader (over for now, but next school year is up in the air)
- Masks, not so bad mostly but now that it’s getting hot outside they are tougher to deal with (BUT STILL WEAR THEM PEOPLE)
- Shopping for essentials and the likes proves problematic in a handful of cases
- Murder Hornets, this worry seemed short lived because of what followed…
- George Floyd was senselessly killed by an officer while in custody
- Peaceful Protests Began
- Some rioting in certain cases / violence linked to potential hate groups as provocateurs
- POTUS sends military in to combat citizens (very bad move, but expected given the POTUS to date)
This has left a lot of folks wondering ‘what next’
ಠ_ಠ do not provoke 2020
Best guesses, I have none, suggestions, I have few, hope, I’m clinging.